HIWE SQS can provide Third-Party Inspection, Client Representation, Expediting Vendor Audit and Evaluation
Our inspection services at supplier and vendor sites for manufacturers verify that the parts have been produced in accordance with a client’s specifications and according to quality requirements.
Third Party Expediting & Client Representation
In all projects could be unexpected problems when the client won’t be at workshop. Usually, they want to have another eyes which can monitoring that everything is happened correctly. HIWE SQS can be these eyes assuring a good understanding of the drawings, specifications and standars of the project.
HIWE SQS examine with attention the progress of the projects, sending to our clients a complete report in which every advance is reflected, providing solutions in order to avoid issues.
The key of our job is our interest on the schedules of the suppliers. Reviewing every updated schedule since the beginning of the work, allow us to find better solutions to assist in the correct way to achieve the delivery dates.
HIWE SQS is able to take part of the project in any step of the manufacture. Since the beginning, with the agreements, to the fabrication.
Our job is not more than help to make improvements in each project, and facilitate the comunication between client and supplier.
Our expediting services include the following sectors, either independently or as a complete package:
HIWE SQS offers a wide range of services covering all aspects of inspection.
- Vendor assessment and pre-qualification for project procurement
- Engineering design review
- Shop and site inspection involving stage and final inspection FAT
- Qualification of welding procedures and welders (WPS, PQR)
- Witnessing performance tests
- NDT personnel qualification
- Certification of materials and welding consumables
- Pre-delivery inspection
HIWE SQS caters to the following industries:
- Hydro power – Water treatment and distribution
- Wind power – Wind treatment and distribution
- Oil and gas – power generation and distribution
- Chemicals and petrochemicals